Voice and Data Communication Services
All CAPS carrier-neutral sites offer Voice and Data Communication Services featuring a fully redundant network infrastructure with diverse fiber paths, using multiple local carriers to maximize client connectivity and up time.
These multiple/redundant carriers ensure that there is no single point of failure, enabling clients to enjoy a high level of confidence that they can always access their data.
Multiple Redundant Carriers and Diverse Paths, last mile carriers include:
- AT&T, Verizon / MCI, Optimum LightPath, FiberTech / Lightower, Connectivity accessible to all Type 2 carriers (i.e. Sprint, Windstream, Cogent, etc.)
- Additional carriers in progress
- CAPS offers Internet service for customers as an alternative or in addition to their own dedicate circuits
- Multi-carrier, BGP redundant service
- We offer a wide range of speeds to accommodate different needs
- Use CAPS voice platform for production or disaster recovery
- Provide dial tone and all features associated with Cisco Call Manager platform
- Disaster recover options
- Traditional DR forwarding to CAPS
- Fail over all numbers without need for for forwarding utilizing CAPS SIP partner
- Customization to reproduce call flow at CAPS customers are accustomed to
If you would like more information, please Contact Us.